A well-designed and kept landscape enhances the beauty of your property and helps you enjoy the outdoors more. Fall may mean colder temperatures and leaf cleanup, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy your landscape.
Here are a couple of ideas from the experts at Freddy & Co. for how you can give your property some extra attention this autumn:
Get a Complete Fall Landscape Cleanup Done
With the fall season comes the changing of the foliage and lots of cleanup. Be sure your leaves are thoroughly picked up, and your landscape is looking spotless and ready for the winter by getting a complete yard cleanup by a trusted landscaping team.
Add Some Fall Flowers
There are plenty of beautiful plants that thrive in the autumn climate that are sure to add some great color and beauty to your landscape. Here are some of our favorites:
- Chrysanthemum – A classic fall staple, chrysanthemums are perfect for adding color to your landscape during autumn. They come in various colors and will last beautifully all season long.
- Snapdragon – These dramatically elegant flowers bloom during the fall season and come in shades of pink, purple, orange, yellow, and more.
- Japanese maple – This type of maple tree is known for its feathery and graceful leaves. During autumn, the leaves turn bright red, orange, and with some varieties, gold.
- Anise hyssop – Pollinators love this plant for its tall purple flowers that stay bloomed well into fall.
- Oakleaf hydrangea – Oakleaf hydrangeas get their name from their lobed leaves resembling an oak tree’s leaves. Also, like an oak tree, their leaves turn to beautiful shapes of red and orange as winter nears.
- Pansy – Surprisingly, these gentle flowers can withstand hardier temperatures making them great during the fall. Available in purples, yellows, whites, and more, pansies make a great addition to your fall garden.
Treat Your Backyard To A Fire Feature
The temperature may be dropping, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy the outdoors! Your very own fire pit or fireplace designed to match your home’s landscape will be the perfect backdrop for a great time with family and friends. Just throw down a couple of logs, grab some marshmallows, and you’re all set for a perfect fall day enjoying your beautiful landscape.
Contact to learn more about Freddy & Co.’s garden landscaping services!
For premier landscaping and gardening services in Fairfield County, look no further than the team at Freddy & Co.! We provide comprehensive landscape services all year round to ensure your property always looks spotless. Give us a call at 203-855-7854 or visit our website to learn more.